Rezoria 7.92 RPG

Feel free to chat here
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 BAD BOI!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ol'Svamptroll



Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: BAD BOI!   11th July 2007, 8:07 pm






Such a bad boi.. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thief

avatar

Number of posts : 130
Age : 24
Localisation : Quebec
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   11th July 2007, 8:55 pm

lol.hmm i dont get it? bad boi ??!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryphex



Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   11th July 2007, 9:00 pm

omg u so kewl - get a life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thief

avatar

Number of posts : 130
Age : 24
Localisation : Quebec
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   11th July 2007, 9:23 pm

omg yeah n now i see!!!!!! bad boi!! lol the signe of hitler omfg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ol'Svamptroll



Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   11th July 2007, 10:47 pm

Thief wrote:
omg yeah n now i see!!!!!! bad boi!! lol the signe of hitler omfg


Stop doing drugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thief

avatar

Number of posts : 130
Age : 24
Localisation : Quebec
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   11th July 2007, 11:19 pm

Quote :
Stop doing drugs.

??? waht u mean stop doing drugs..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dummer



Number of posts : 13
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: oomg   11th July 2007, 11:46 pm

they r0x0r :} -
Vet du va skillnaden e mellan en pl o en noob?
där e ingen skillnad HAHA :]
~ in english ~
Whats The difference between a pl and a noob?,
Thers no difference Smile) xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ol'Svamptroll



Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   12th July 2007, 1:58 am

Thief wrote:
Quote :
Stop doing drugs.

??? waht u mean stop doing drugs..


becuase you're IQ is way too low. You didnt realize there was a Hitler sign there, untill like 10 mins Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thief

avatar

Number of posts : 130
Age : 24
Localisation : Quebec
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   12th July 2007, 4:07 pm

okay yeah i know but where i see IQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ol'Svamptroll



Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   12th July 2007, 6:19 pm

Thief wrote:
okay yeah i know but where i see IQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You aint worth my time.



Im empety on words, god..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dempastibus



Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   12th July 2007, 8:59 pm

Dummer wrote:
they r0x0r :} -
Vet du va skillnaden e mellan en pl o en noob?
där e ingen skillnad HAHA :]
~ in english ~
Whats The difference between a pl and a noob?,
Thers no difference Smile) xD

hAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF









Not....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dempastibus



Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   12th July 2007, 9:03 pm

Ol'Svamptroll wrote:
Thief wrote:
Quote :
Stop doing drugs.

??? waht u mean stop doing drugs..


becuase you're IQ is way too low. You didnt realize there was a Hitler sign there, untill like 10 mins Rolling Eyes

Oh yea and you must have a high IQ running around in tibia making hitler sign's Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ol'Svamptroll



Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   13th July 2007, 12:29 am

Dempastibus wrote:
Ol'Svamptroll wrote:
Thief wrote:
Quote :
Stop doing drugs.

??? waht u mean stop doing drugs..


becuase you're IQ is way too low. You didnt realize there was a Hitler sign there, untill like 10 mins Rolling Eyes

Oh yea and you must have a high IQ running around in tibia making hitler sign's Cool


Never said that I had high IQ either Mr.Cake.

And Sluren made the sign x(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dempastibus



Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   13th July 2007, 1:04 am

Ol'Svamptroll wrote:
Dempastibus wrote:
Ol'Svamptroll wrote:
Thief wrote:
Quote :
Stop doing drugs.

??? waht u mean stop doing drugs..


becuase you're IQ is way too low. You didnt realize there was a Hitler sign there, untill like 10 mins Rolling Eyes

Oh yea and you must have a high IQ running around in tibia making hitler sign's Cool


Never said that I had high IQ either Mr.Cake.

And Sluren made the sign x(

well you didn't had to say it either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thief

avatar

Number of posts : 130
Age : 24
Localisation : Quebec
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   13th July 2007, 4:07 pm

can we stop talking about my IQ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knopeck



Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   17th July 2007, 4:18 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BAD BOI!   

Back to top Go down
 
BAD BOI!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rezoria 7.92 RPG :: General :: Screenshots-
Jump to: